If you are in the Baton Rouge area and need help with getting your real estate forms created or notarized, please call George Tull at 225-907-5280. I am a highly experienced loan closer and notary signing agent that has worked for numerous signing agencies, mortgage companies, title companies and individuals. I have a vast level of experience in closing all types of real estate transactions and loans including: cash sale, refinance, reverse mortgage, corporate loans, asset purchases, and much more.

As for this this, I have listed some of the most commonly used Louisiana notary real estate forms that I use often. Please note that you should never use this forms without consulting with an attorney or notary first. Real property law in Louisiana can be complicated. If you use them incorrectly, you may end up causing more harm than good.

  • Louisiana Property Cash Sale: Are you selling a piece of property? This is the form that will declare the terms of the conveyance.
  • Louisiana Real Estate Power of Attorney: Buying or selling a piece of property, but you need someone to represent you? This is your POA.
  • Louisiana Affidavit of Small Succession: Use this form to convey the property of a loved one, as long as it is within the financial restrictions.
  • Louisiana Property Donation: Do you want to donate real estate to someone? This is a sample donation form.
  • Louisiana Quitclaim Form: This quitclaim is used to convey any real property interest that you may own.

If you need help, and want a notary that can come to you 24/7, call George at 225-907-5280.