Virtually everything that I do involves the use of notary forms. As a notary public that travels directly to my customers in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area, I have created and used hundreds of different notary forms over the years. If you need assistance with customizing any of these forms, or help with getting them notarized, please call me at 225-907-5280.
Many forms just don’t fit into the categories found here. This page lists many of those misfit forms that I commonly use including:
- Simple Louisiana Contractor Contract- This is a simple contract between the homeowner and contractor.
- Louisiana Corporation Formation Forms- Ready to incorporate your business? You will need some forms notarized.
- Louisiana LLC Formation Forms- Ready to create a Limited Liability Corporation? You will need a few forms created and notarized.
- Passport Statement of Consent- If you are the non-applying parent of a child that needs a passport, this is your consent form that has to be notarized.
- Louisiana Prenuptial Agreement- If you want to protect the assets you have from sliding into community property, a marriage agreement could be helpful.
I will be adding various LA notary forms from time to time. If you don’t see the form you are looking for listed here or elsewhere on my site, please call me at 225-907-280.