As a Greater Baton Rouge area notary public that travels directly to my customers 24/7 by calling me at 225-907-5280, I have helped hundreds of people prepare and notarize their estate planning forms.
As we get older, most of us start thinking about making decisions that will make it easier on our families when it’s our time to pass. With just a few hours work, we can make choices that will tell our family exactly what we want when it’s time. Making these choices now will save your family from turmoil and heartache.
The four most important estate planning choices that you can make now, and that I can assist you with as a notary public, are:
- Last Will & Testament: Who do you want to have your property after you die?
- Living Will: If you are terminally ill, do you want to be kept alive by artificial means?
- Healthcare Power of Attorney: If you are unable to make healthcare choices, who do you want to make them for you?
- Financial Power of Attorney: If you are unable to make financial and business choices, who do you want to make those decisions for you?
- General Power of Attorney: This POA covers everything.
If you would like to discuss creating these estate planning forms, or having them notarized, please call me at 225-907-5280. I can visit you in your home, office, hospital or nursing home.